PERMARINK HP PRO MODEL WITH ALUMINUM STRUCTURE AND PLASTIC COATING
Permarink is a factory-produced rink system of aluminum boards, which can be permanently or temporarily installed.
The Permarink system is an economical and eco-friendly board solution for outdoor skating rinks. Permafib designs, manufactures and provides installation of each modular system to create sustainable, resistant and easy-to-maintain spaces.
Residential products of the Permarink HP PRO series are made of Puckboard (HDPE plastic) and are suitable for all sizes and configurations. It is the ideal solution for enjoying winter and playing hockey with your kids.
Key Features :
- Profitable and sustainable investment;
- No maintenance;
- Available height: 24 or 42 inches;
- Corner boards available with a radius of 5 or 10 feet;
- Modular system
- Increased durability;
- Quick and simple installation
- Ground anchors with angle (easily adaptable to different types of soil);
- Stainless steel hardware.
Several options available :
- Mesh protection (Frost) of different heights;
- Protective nets;
- Machinery access door (blower).
Summary Sheet :
- 6063T5 aluminum tube 1"x 2" x 1/8"
- Available height: 24 or 42 inches
- White, high-density plastic panel, 0.220" thick attached to the frame with stainless steel screws.
- Red handrail included with rounded edges on both sides for greater security.
Protective strip at the bottom of the boards
- Yellow protective strip included with rounded edges on both sides for greater security.
TYPES OF ANCHORS
- HPE angle system 20"x 10" x 2" x 3/8", 24" rods.
- Ideal for asphalt, gravel or dirt surfaces.
- 48"door with locking system.
- Adjustable hinge and latch in heavy duty stainless steel.
Some achievements :